Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Pattern Review: KDD Sweet Summer Days

 I need to start sewing again!

I started with Keepers Dolly Duds Sweet Summer Days.

Yes, I consider it a hilarious and wonderful joke that after I sewed all of the Keepers Dolly Duds patterns, three more were released.

I am happy to have more wonderful patterns to sew!

I made this dress in yellow gingham. Having learned my lesson the last time I sewed this dress, I lined the skirt so that it wouldn't be see-though.



Nanea gets to wear the dress. It looks great on her! I was sewing this on a rainy day, and the dress was like a drop of sunshine.

If you are not into the midriff gap, Forever 18 Inches Country Diva is a pretty similar pattern.

I'm excited to be sewing again! I'm less excited about winter approaching, but oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: KDD Sweet Summer Days

 I need to start sewing again! I started with  Keepers Dolly Duds Sweet Summer Days. Yes, I consider it a hilarious and wonderful joke that ...