Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Ruby Red Siblies Minnie

 I won the Ruby Red Fashion Friends July photo contest!

This was the photo of Maya that I won with!


I was super excited.

My prize arrived on a day when I was really feeling down, and I appreciated the pick-me-up.

I won Siblies doll Minnie, and two outfits! It's a very generous prize.

I am very happy. I didn't have Minnie yet.


Here's Minnie! She's very cute. I love the curls around her forehead.

I did not realize that Minnie has purple streaks in her hair. It doesn't show in many photos, as you can only see it from behind.

Here's a look at the purple streaks of hair:


I will be taking pictures of the outfits that I received as well.

Many thanks to Ruby Red Fashion Friends for the generous prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Rapunzel

 My first Disney princess doll is Rapunzel. She may well be my last Disney princess doll as well. My favorite Disney PRINCESS is Belle, with...