Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Flying Geese

This is my first Flying Geese quilt!

I am rather proud of it, especially as I worked out what size the pieces need to be.


Anne gets to model, of course!





Proportions for Flying Geese doll quilt:
"goose" triangle is 3 inches square, cut in half
"sky" triangle is 2.5 inches square, cut in half
finished unit is 3.5 inches by 2 inches

RunswithWolves is the quilt's recipient.

Here is a picture of RunswithWolves' doll Constance with the quilt! I think that the doll room is adorable, and so is Constance!
Thanks to RunswithWolves for permission to use this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Rising Star

 I loved the  Keepers Dolly Duds Rising Star  pattern as soon as it was released!  I was a big fan of Shirley Temple as a little girl. I was...