Friday, December 15, 2017

Anne's (er, Molly's) Christmas dress!

Here is Anne in her Christmas dress!

Yes, it's Molly's dress. Yes, I have a reason for this.


Anne is my 90s historical.

In the 90s, my favorite Christmas dress was a black velvet dress much like this one, but with a gold sash.

I always loved Molly's Christmas dress and decided that it was close enough for mine to stand in as Anne's dress.

These days, I could easily make a doll-sized replica of my dress. However, with Anne, it might make her look a little too much like Wednesday Addams.

I think Wednesday Addams would be a great idea for Anne's costume at Halloween, but not for Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...