Monday, November 12, 2018

Faux Button Jumper 3

Here is another jumper made from the Forever 18 inches pattern.

This one is blue, and it's the first one that has a pattern on the fabric.

The print is maybe on the large side of the scale, but I think it works.

Also, this jumper and the red one together will be cute for the Fourth of July.


 I really like Tipi's meet outfit, especially the shirt, but this one is cute too.

She is happy to have a change of clothes.


Blue is my favorite color, so it's not surprising that I use it in doll clothes a lot.

This jumper is actually lined in pink. I think it adds a cute touch, although obviously you can't see it when she is wearing it.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!

    I wouldn't have thought that would be a versatile pattern, but the different fabrics/colours really do make the outfits look distinct! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't think it was very versatile either.

      Delete

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...