Friday, November 2, 2018

Melody's Wardrobe: Melody's Birthday Outfit

I wanted Melody's Birthday Outfit as soon as it was released. I rarely buy anything the minute I see it, however. I finally added this to my collection!


 Bo was happy to join Melody outside to show off her new threads, but he was pulling at the leash too hard.


I love everything about this outfit. I love it when they make clothes that are appropriate for cold weather.

My mom is a couple years older than Melody, and she had to wear skirts to school year round, so even though her legs would be cold, this is appropriate for Melody to wear in fall and winter.


The skirt is cute, the turtleneck is cute, the tights are cute.


My only complaint is that I wish the shoes weren't white, and I wish they didn't close with elastic. Elastic always give out eventually, so I don't like to see it n doll clothes that can last a very long time. Ditto for the skirt, really. Sigh.

But this outfit is so cute. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...