Sunday, March 17, 2019

Secret Snarker 2019 Part 3

I got a lovely Snarker present from supergreenchiligirl! She is better known as Inky's mom.

This was such a thoughtful gift, and it put a huge smile on my face.


I got a lovely card, candy, guinea pig stickers, S'more PJs, a mini Baby Kermit figure, and an assortment of doll food!

It was all perfect, and a great surprise.


Here is Anne with some of the goodies!


Here is Anne wearing the S'more PJs and holding Baby Kermit.

I wanted the PJs whether or not they fit Anne (who is PC and therefore chubbier) but they did fit her!
I am so happy!

I was also excited about the Baby Kermit figure.

I was a huge Muppet Baby fan back in the day, and I have a Baby Fozzie figure, an old McDonald's toy, who can hang out with Baby Kermit.

I guess I need to take better pictures of the doll food, I haven't done that yet.

I was very happy with my Snarker gifts!

Thank you, supergreenchiligirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....