Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Spring is here

It's still rather chilly here, but it is sunny enough that I am itching to change doll clothes and take pictures of them.

I don't know about you, but I get sort of restless when my dolls have been wearing the same thing for too long.
I like a change of visuals.

I put Nanea in the yellow dress from last year's Secret Snarker. I love it on her! She looks adorable!

 Honestly, it was almost too sunny for good pictures. The sun was casting shadows on the dolls' faces.

I could get used to seeing the sun on a regular basis!

If you look closely, you can still see some snow on the ground behind Nanea.

Jess got to wear the starfish dress.

It looks good on her. Everything does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy

 So when I set myself the goal of sewing ALL of the Keepers Dolly Duds patterns, I was not very enthusiastic about making the patterns for t...