Here is a picture of all the dolls I bought at MCM.
Actually, it's missing one doll from the group picture.
Only two of these dolls are mine!
The others were picked up for friends or family members.
I literally could not have carried one more doll. I actually couldn't carry as many as I did. Ha.
I am actually still feeling overwhelmed, which is unusual for me. I look forward to sending these to their new homes.
There is no way I am ever going to get this many dolls at MCM again. Period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Molly Thrift Store Find
I found Pleasant Company's trunk for Molly! It was $20 and I found it in a pile of stuff in the garage (!) of my local thrift store. It...
-
American Girl Kaya'aton'my has a place of pride in my collection- she is the only impulse doll purchase I have ever made. I always b...
-
I first saw Betsy McCall at an exhibit on toys at the Missouri History Museum . My friend and I both really loved the 1950s Betsy McCall on...
-
Felicity is coming back TOMORROW! There is great rejoicing among the American Girl community! Now, what can we sew for her?
Can't wait to see which girl is yours! Is it the CYO? :)
ReplyDeleteThat's quite the doll haul! How did you even carry them out?
ReplyDelete