Thursday, August 8, 2019

Meet Mara!

I have finally made the custom I have been planning for years.

This is Mara Frances. She is a member of the Ho-Chunk Nation.
She loves animals and the outdoors and outdoor activities like biking and hiking.





 She has an Ivy wig.

I have had the doll and the wig for two years and it took me that long to get up the courage to rip the old wig off.

Here is Mara when I first got her.


 She is my first custom doll, and I am extremely happy with her!

She is named after actress Mara Wilson.
Her middle name comes from another lovely Kaya custom who used to own her wig.

3 comments:

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...