I was feeling, oh, sort of restricted one day, due to the pandemic and decided to open this special edition mini Josefina.
I had been saving her for a rainy day, and that day had come.
She is super adorable.
I didn't get a picture of this, but I especially love how her hair is done in the back. She has a red ribbon braided into her hair. I may need to try to do this with my full sized Josefina!
I love her, and I love the stand that she comes with. It mimics the stance of the American Girl dolls on their original meet books.
My mini Josefina has a weird flaw. There is a small area of unpigmented plastic on her thumb. I can only see it if I hold it up to the light. I might not have noticed it if I hadn't opened her at night.
I would recommend getting this doll if you have a chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Molly Thrift Store Find
I found Pleasant Company's trunk for Molly! It was $20 and I found it in a pile of stuff in the garage (!) of my local thrift store. It...
-
American Girl Kaya'aton'my has a place of pride in my collection- she is the only impulse doll purchase I have ever made. I always b...
-
I first saw Betsy McCall at an exhibit on toys at the Missouri History Museum . My friend and I both really loved the 1950s Betsy McCall on...
-
Felicity is coming back TOMORROW! There is great rejoicing among the American Girl community! Now, what can we sew for her?

Linda demais! Amo as miniaturas.
ReplyDeleteTenho cinco da Our Generation e quero muito uma AG