Sunday, September 5, 2021

Caroline's Hair

 I did a boil perm on Caroline!

I found these curlers at Goodwill for $2, so I was excited to improve Caroline's curls.


She looks so much better She still has some flyaway hairs, but her hair is set in recognizable curls.

This was so fast and easy, and such and improvement! I am really happy.

Now here's a picture of what she looked like in process.

Don't look if you don't want to see a headless doll.



All it took was careful application of hot water and letting her hair dry.

I also feel more free to play with her now, knowing that I can always fix her curls if they get messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....