Sunday, September 19, 2021

More Doll Pictures

 Here are a few more doll pictures. 

I am trying to post for Doll of Color Month most days, if not all days. I rarely have Internet access to post on Sundays currently.


Meritaten and Angelica hanging out with their dolls. there's nothing like doll friends!

I have been meaning to take a picture of Samantha's lemonade pitcher for years, ever since I found it at MCM. I used a drop of food coloring to make it look like it contains pink lemonade!

Samantha isn't a doll of color so I probably won't post this picture on IG until October.

Kanani is so beautiful this dress.

I love this T-shirt. It's so perfect for Doll of Color Month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...