Friday, August 12, 2022

Comparison Pictures

 I took a couple of comparison pictures with the MCM dolls.

Here is Maritza with Joss.


It's just interesting to me because they have the same face mold, but they have very different facial expressions. 

I think it's in the eyebrows. I originally thought that Maritza's eyebrows were further down on her face, but this picture just shows that they are a very different shape.

Her lips also seem to be painted a slightly different shape.

I also took a picture comparing my Kaya, on the left, with the new Kaya, on the right.


They look very different! The shape of their faces even seems different. The new Kaya seems to have a much rounder face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Rapunzel Dresses

 Today is my friend's birthday. One of her favorite dolls is her Disney Animators Rapunzel. I used a  Requiem Art Designs pattern  to ma...