Sunday, August 14, 2022

Julie's Calico Dress

 I found Julie's Calico Dress at the thrift store. It was being worn by an Our Generation doll. Doll and dress cost $6.

One of my friends has been wanting an 18 inch doll to use as a sewing model, so I gave her the doll.


I am really pleased with myself to have recognized the dress.

Julie is pleased as well!

It worked out very nicely.


I have been so lucky with the thrift store, and I am very grateful. It's an upside to living in a smaller town. I am sure in a bigger town, it would have been snatched up long before I got there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....