Thursday, August 18, 2022

Nellie Pictures

 And here are some Nellie pictures.

She is a cute one.

She is one of a growing number of dolls that I need to restring. Sigh.

I couldn't find the parts that I need for restringing at Home Depot, but I know they are there!

Who doesn't love looking at fabric at the General Store? This is a smaller store than Nellie is used to, but she likes it anyway?


Let's buy some shoes, Nellie! This is a historic show store.



This is a historic Catholic church. Perfect for Nellie!


This house is the home of an Irish immigrant. Nellie felt very at home there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...