Saturday, July 13, 2024

Sundress for Fern

 Fern was one of the dolls I bought at the 2021 MCM sale.

She is a stunning Jess mold with freckles and grey eyes. I love her.

She came in a hot pink princess dress. I cannot state enough how much that dress did not suit her and how much she hated it, and how much I hated it on her.

She hasn't worn a dress since she came to my house, until now.

I finally made a dress that suited Fern.

I made the Bunny Bear Endless Summer pattern in yellow gingham.

It's so cute on Fern!


My friend said that she looks like a yellow daffodil, and I love that comparison.

I guess Fern likes gingham and plaid. I will have to keep that in mind.

She might need a slip with this dress, as you can see her undies if you look closely.

Meanwhile, I am enjoying this summer look on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: KDD Sweet Summer Days

 I need to start sewing again! I started with  Keepers Dolly Duds Sweet Summer Days. Yes, I consider it a hilarious and wonderful joke that ...