Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Twice the Patience

I know the blog has had a lot of American Girl doll posts lately.

Well, they are my first love, and my main love, and I tend to get focused on one thing at a time.

However, this blog is overdue for some more Patience!

After I got Alice in Wonderland Patience, Wilde Imagination released another doll I could not resist...
Patience Dorothy!



I love classic children's books, and having these two girls to pose together was irresistible.

My dream Patience that I would like to see made would be Anne of Green Gables.

Also, I am still looking for a white rabbit toy for Alice to play with, and a Toto for Dorothy.

Dorothy says, "This is NOT Toto!"


Dorothy and Alice were of course instant best friends.


They read stories together...


And went exploring together...


And just hung out together.

Everyone needs a friend like that. It's a perfect storybook ending!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...