Tuesday, July 4, 2017

AG Trading Cards: Meet Felicity

On the front of this trading card, Felicity glares at Jiggy Nye as she clings to Penny's back.



The back of the card says:

Jiggy Nye was furious when he saw Felicity riding Penny.

Later, Father said to Felicity, "It is never wrong to try to earn something you love. Indeed, 'tis only wrong not to try. You hoped for something and you put ____ behind your hopes."

What words complete his sentence?

1. good money

2. dreams and schemes

3. hard work

Answer: 3

1 comment:

  1. You will find all the latest Match Attax, Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh, Trading Cards, Panini Football Trading Cards, Soccer card, Kids trading cards and merchandise and single cards and more at My Trading Cards.Soccer card collector

    ReplyDelete

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...