Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Beth's Summer Camp

Greenchiligirl described my pictures of the new MCM dolls as "Beth's summer camp."

I like it!

So this morning, summer camp went to the beach.


Cedar ans Amelle
 I am still getting used to my fancy camera. It has a setting to use when there is back lighting that really improved my pictures today.
Cedar, Amelle and Stella

Stella and Amelle

Cedar and Amelle

Stella, Cedar and Amelle
Cedar

Amelle

Amelle

Cedar

Amelle

Cedar and Amelle
You guys, I am so glad I bought these My Life As Adirondack chairs. They are awesome.
It makes it so much easier to make an outdoor scene with dolls.
Especially if they don't want to stand up!
Cedar and Amelle

Cedar and Amelle
I think the girls enjoyed their morning at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Rising Star

 I loved the  Keepers Dolly Duds Rising Star  pattern as soon as it was released!  I was a big fan of Shirley Temple as a little girl. I was...