Monday, March 16, 2020

Pattern Review: Sofie Clareese Perfectly Pleasant Sundress

Last week, I wrote about the Sofie Clareese Perfectly Pleasant Sundress.

Well, I had an unexpected three day weekend, so I bought the pattern and made five dresses from it.

The pattern is in two sizes: 18 inch and 14 inch.

I bought the 14 inch one, because I have many more 18 inch patterns.

This is a great pattern. It is easy to make and it is so versatile.



This is the first dress I made! I am tired of looking at Emerson's meet, especially the very shiny skirt.

I wanted to make a pink dress to match her boots, but I added a green bodice to tone down the pinkness.

Result: cuteness!



Next I made a purple dress.

I feel like I could have gotten a better picture. As my friend pointed out, the configuration of the skirt looks almost like pants. I can assure you that this is entirely sue to awkward picture taking, but I didn't have time to redo it.

I would like to point out that this pattern fits both Wellie Wishers and Hearts for Hearts dolls perfectly.

The doll in this picture is Hearts for Hearts doll Nahji.

The Heart for Hearts dolls look so much skinnier, it's great that the pattern can fit both dolls.

I love this pattern!

I am going to write another blog post to share the next three dresses I made. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....