Thursday, March 18, 2021

Snow White Disney Bound

 Snow White is a really easy Disney bound, because she has such a clear color scheme. Red, dark blue and yellow, throw in an apple, bam!

Snow White herself.

And here she is!


I would not have thought of putting these colors together in a retro dress if it were not for making Disney bounding dresses, but it really works. It's cute.

I even have an apple for her to hold!

That apple is kind of heavy for its size, and it was hard to get her to hold it.

I am so happy with this outfit!

If you sing "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes," though, I may throw that apple at you, be warned!

My sister sang that song nonstop for about a year, and I really grew tired of it.

Here is a group picture of all my Disney bound dresses so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...