Thursday, August 19, 2021

Felicity T-Shirt

 I used the 35th anniversary designs in the Create Your Own T-shirt maker to make this Felicity T-shirt.

I absolutely love it and I have about six more designs that I want to make with the 35th anniversary designs.

It looks so cute on Joss!

If you made a shirt as a tribute to one of the historical dolls, would you put it on the doll in question, or as a different doll?

I think it would be weird for Felicity to wear a T-shirt, because she's solely historical, and weirder for her to wear a shirt with her face on it.

So Joss got to wear it, because I think Joss would be a big Felicity fan. They are both impulsive girls who love the outdoors.

1 comment:

  1. I probably would put it on one of my moderns (Doremi is a Felicity fan). I agree that it would be a little surreal to put a Felicity shirt on Felicity herself. But then again, my Felicity might like it!

    ReplyDelete

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy

 So when I set myself the goal of sewing ALL of the Keepers Dolly Duds patterns, I was not very enthusiastic about making the patterns for t...