Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Pattern Review: Suzy M Studio Boat Neck Raglan

 Another outfit that I made from my old shirt!

This one is from the pattern Suzy M Studio Boatneck Raglan. The pattern is available on Etsy.

The pattern has more variations available than I realized before I printed it out!

The variations include long, 3/4 and short sleeves, as well as Asymmetrical, Sharkbite, Above the knee or High-low dress.

I think the Asymmetrical dress might be my favorite, actually. 

Because I was trying to get as many outfits as I could from my shirt, I used the Above the knee dress pattern.

I made the skirt a bit longer than the pattern calls for, so it actually hits Jess at the knee.

I used the long sleeves because dolls never have enough long sleeved clothes. 

I  also felt that these colors are great for fall clothes.

This dress is a more sophisticated look for an older doll, maybe a teenage doll.

I usually consider my dolls to be ten years old, but what the hey, I was in the mood for this pattern.

This was very easy to make, and I definitely would be open to trying other variations from this pattern someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....