Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Samantha's and Kit's Dolls

 One of my grail items for many years has been the dolls "owned" by Samantha and Kit.


I really love the dolls for dolls, and I have the ones for Felicity, Addy, Josefina and Kaya. I didn't have the ones for Samantha and Kit. They were grail items for me.

I always loved the story of Samantha's doll. We can all sympathize with seeing the perfect doll and yearning for her.

A very generous and sweet friend sent me the ones for Samantha and Kit!

I am so awed by her generosity, and so happy!

I have a lot of pictures that I want to take, but these are the ones that I have so far!





Thank you so much! You know who you are!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...