Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Labyrinth Baby Sleeper

 I have made a sleeper for the American Girl Caring for Baby based on the one worn by baby Toby in Jim Henson's Labyrinth.

I used the pattern Baby Sister's Sleeper by Read Creations. It is available on Pixie Faire.

To find the perfect striped fabric, I kept an eye out at the thrift store. There were a number of striped red and white women's shirts, and I just had to pick which one I felt was the best match.

The pattern came together easily, and I am very pleased with the result.

Labyrinth was released in 1986, so this would be appropriate for Courtney's baby brother. 

You can see another sleeper that I made with this pattern in this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....