Thursday, April 27, 2023

Shirt for Corinne

 I love Nordic style patterns, so when I found a shirt at the thrift store with a small Nordic print, I jumped on it.

I took it home, cut it up, made it into a long-sleeved American Girl shirt, and then I had to decide who would wear it.


Well, I realized that it is perfect for Corinne! It even matched her leggings, boots and hair highlights!

I didn't actually plan for it to be Corinne's, but when there's a perfect match, there's a perfect match.

For the pattern, I used the Liberty Jane Cropped Sweater pattern. I just lengthened it at the bottom a bit.

It was a very fast and easy sewing project, and I am so happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Doll Stella

 I recently bought several Red Ruby Fashion dolls due to a recent sale. I have always thought that these dolls were very pretty. The high pr...