Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Pattern Review: Liberty Jane Leggings

 I bought a pair of toddler leggings for 30 cents from a thrift store. The leggings were an orange stripe that made me think of Halloween. 

I used the toddler leggings to make some AG leggings. I used the Liberty Jane Leggings pattern and followed the pattern to make ankle-length leggings.



It was a super- easy sewing project. Each leg is one pattern piece: you cut two of this piece. For something like this, which is striped, it's great because the stripes wrap around the outside of the leg.


You cut a third piece of fabric, which serves as the waistband with elastic in it.

It's super easy to cut out and sew. I recommend it.

It's early now for Halloween, but I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...