Thursday, June 8, 2023

Rainbow Dress

 This dress was made out of a toddler's dress that I bought at the thrift store for 30 cents. 

It had stains on the hem, but I was able to work around that.


I know that the ombre rainbow look is popular right now, and I mean to gift it to a certain little girl. 

This is yet another dress made with the 123 Mulberry Street Drop Waist Pocket Tee Dress 18" Doll Clothes Pattern.

I have used this a lot. I like the practicality of making a dress with pockets, and it's a nice modern dress.

It was quick and cute.

The fabric was fighting me on this one, I do not know why. It was sort of fighting the sewing machine. 

I did not mean for the hem to have that ruffly look, but it's cute and it look like I did it on purpose. I'm just accepting it the way it is.

And it's done on time for Pride Month! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...