Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Upcoming MCM Benefit Sale

 This weekend is the last ever Madison Children's Museum Benefit Sale with AG dolls.

I am sad about this. We are speculating that this is the last one because of the bad attitudes of shoppers at the online sales, combined with AG's new, less generous return policies, which means less dolls to sell.

It will be held in person at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison. This is the first time and the last time it will be there. Hopefully, it will be more comfortable.

My advice for attending MCM has all good points to think about, however. You can find that blog post at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...