Sunday, June 4, 2023

Pattern Review: Liberty Jane T-Shirt Variations

 I recently visited a thrift store that had baby clothes with slight flaws for sale for 30 cents each. The clothes maybe had a stain or had the former owner's initials marked in them. I bought a few pieces and turned them into doll clothes. The prices just don't get any better. 

This was a onesie made by Baby Gap. There was only enough fabric to make one piece of clothing. 

I knew what I wanted to do with it. I used the Liberty Jane T-Shirt Variation pattern from Pixie Faire to make a T-shirt with puffed sleeves.



The pattern was easy to follow and did not take long to sew. I was vey pleased with it.

I do like flowery, girly doll clothes, but this has a classic look that works well with modern clothing.

A friend said that the fabric reminded her of Liberty of London, which I thought was a great compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruby Red Fashion Friends Frieda

 I was surprised by how much I loved Ruby Red Fashion Friend Stella, but I have had my eye on Frieda for a long time! I love her coloring an...