Saturday, June 19, 2021

Nanea's Accessories

I always think that the AG accessories are overpriced. I do wish I had Felicity and Samantha's original accessories. Otherwise, I don't care about them and rarely buy them.

I did recently get Nanea's accessories at half price, which is about what I am willing to pay for them.


 Nanea's accessories include a shell necklace, a letter from Donna, an ID card, three dollars stamped with Hawaii, and a pouch for a wallet.

I don't like the necklace. You can only see what it is meant to be up close. From any distance, it looks like cheap plastic.

I like the bag, which is made of the same fabric as two of her outfits.


I think that the letter, the ID card and the wartime dollars are very cool, but they don't justify the price of the set.
They are also very easy to lose or damage.

I am happy to have this set, but I am really glad that I didn't pay full price for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape

 I made the  Keepers Dolly Duds Double Cape. Mine is blue, like the one on the pattern cover. I like blue. This pattern has three pieces: th...