Sunday, April 30, 2017

Hearts for Hearts doll Rahel

I just added Hearts for Hearts doll Rahel to my doll family!

She is so adorable, and they really feel like a cohesive family unit now!




I think that Rahel has the same face mold as Shola. Nonetheless, but both look unique.


She really is a little beauty. Rahel's eyes are a lighter brown than I expected and it's gorgeous.


Rahel can stand up much straighter than Shola. Shola's legs are wider when she stands.



Also, Rahel's flip flops stay on her feet perfectly. Tipi's, in contrast, are always falling off.


They are just too adorable!


Welcome, Rahel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Ruby Friends Fashion Doll Stella

 I recently bought several Red Ruby Fashion dolls due to a recent sale. I have always thought that these dolls were very pretty. The high pr...