Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Eevee/ Flareon Hoodie

Here is another hoodie I made from the Requiem Art Designs Hoodie pattern for 14 inch dolls.


, I am only vaguely aware of Pokemon.

My brother collected Pokemon, and once a younger cousin played Pokemon with me.
I could not hear what he was telling me about the rules and I was trying to let him win anyway.

I was making a hoodie to swap with Nethilia of American Girl Outsider.

I knew she was making Pokemon hoodies, so I thought I would make a Eevee hoodie using the fabric from the fox hoodie. I have always thought of Eevee as the fox Pokemon.

Someone on Facebook told me that Eevee is more brown and white, and this hoodie looks more like Flareon.

I tried, okay?


Whether it's Eevee or Flareon, I think this hoodie is super cute.

It has a tail in the back, too.


I made the white markings around the shoulders go all the way to the back, also.

These three hoodies look super cute together.


I am having so much fun with these hoodies!


Two cute fox-y hoodies.


I highly recommend getting this pattern! It is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....