Friday, October 19, 2018

Simplicity Pattern 8819 for 14 Inch Dolls

Cupcake Cutie Pie Couture has a new Simplicity Pattern, number 8819.

I am excited about this one, because this pattern is for 14 inch dolls!



That means it fits Hearts for Hearts, Wellie Wishers and Glitter Girls.

There are fewer patterns out there for this size, especially ones issued by big pattern makers like Simplicity.

It looks like a pretty versatile, classic dress too. It would make some cute Christmas dresses!

I will pick this up as soon as there is another pattern sale at Joann's!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up on this new 14 inch doll pattern. I have the other pattern but since only Simplicity is publishing this doll size I am happy you let everyone know.

    ReplyDelete

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...