Saturday, October 6, 2018

Elephant Hoodie

This hoodie is made, again, from the Requiem Art Designs 14 inch hoodie pattern.

It is supposed to be an elephant. The pattern did not include a pattern for elephant ears, so I drew one myself.

Nahji from Hearts for Hearts dolls is modelling the hoodie.


It kind of looks like an elephant, and it also kind of looks like a mouse.

If I meant to make a mouse hoodie, I would have put the ears higher up on the head.


It's still really cute!

And it is getting cold where I live, so it makes me feel better that the dolls have something warm to wear.

I also like that they have something to wear besides their meet outfits.

They look much happier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...