Monday, October 1, 2018

Felicity's Guitar

Felicity is my first American Girl love. She is so spoiled.

I get really excited when I can add something from her collection!


I was recently able to acquire Felicity's guitar on the second-hand market.

This picture shows Felicity wearing her summer dress and holding her guitar.



This is one of the later versions of the guitar. It feels a bit plastic-y, but it looks nice.
That is what really matters to me. Well, that it looks nice and that it is durable.

I think the guitar succeeds on both counts!

Felicity is very happy to have her guitar!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...