I made the Flossie Potter Little '50s Swing Coat.
This was not the favorite coat that I have made.
I just struggled to understand the directions.
I admit that once I had figured it out, it was very easy to sew, especially around the arms. There aren't inset arms, which makes it much easier.
I also didn't like the finished look of the coat as much as I could.
It just looked clunky and huge to me on the doll in person.
The front of the coat has a small area where the fabric is gathered, by the button, and it makes the fabric on the front look wrinkled to me. I would like it better if the fabric were not gathered there.
I tried putting it on a doll wearing a floofy 1950s dress and a crinoline, and although I didn't get a picture of that, I liked it better on Miranda wearing pants. It made it look more jaunty as opposed to sort of overstuffed.
It is a very easy and fast coat to sew, and I am happy to have another coat for my dolls to wear.
It's cold outside right now!