I made the Keepers Dolls Duds 1927 Coat pattern.
I am very pleased with this pattern.
I actually made this coat twice for myself, in red and in green.
I wanted to see how they both looked on this doll.
I would have preferred a darker green, and I may try that yet.
I liked the pattern. It made a very elegant coat.
I didn't realize that the coat has a kick pleat in the back. That was the hardest part of the pattern. I kept reading the directions. BUT once I got to that step in sewing, it was clear enough what I needed to do.
The finished kick pleat looks so good! I keep turning the doll around to look at it.
I also want to share a picture of the lining, because I love the fabric that I used. The print was a little large for an AG dress, but it looked good as the coat lining!
I am very happy with this pattern and the coats that I made from it.
I know I am making a lot of coats. It's cold here, and the snow makes the perfect background.
One of these days I should try making the matching hats, I suppose.