I recently made the Keeper's Dolly Duds Coat Essentials pattern.
I wanted to make coats for my little cousins' dolls.
My favorite part of the pattern is the pockets, which are elegantly stitched into the seams. They are so cute! Every doll needs pockets.
It's a nice pattern, but I felt that it was a bit loose in the front. This may be because I put in velcro instead of buttons. I know that the girls always ask their mom to help them change doll clothes, and I didn't want her to have to button and unbutton, haha.
I also thought that the collar should come just a tiny bit more forward on the front of the coat.
I think if I made it again without buttons, I would take about a quarter of an inch off the front of the coat, and that should fix the issue.
Looseness isn't a bad thing on a coat, though, because it can fit over layers more easily.