Saturday, March 18, 2017

Pattern Review: Wren*Feathers Smock Dress

I had fun making Wren*Feathers Chatty Cathy's Smock Dress for Melody.

It went together so easily! I swear, including cutting out fabric pieces, it took like two hours to make.

Admittedly, this does not include adding velcro at the back, because I am out of velcro.

But that only adds ten minutes or so to the total.


One of the things that makes this dress so easy is that it does not have separate sleeves. The sleeves are part of the bodice.

Easy-peasy!



I highly recommend this pattern as a fast way to build Melody's wardrobe.

This would be a great one to use plaid with, since you don't have many pieces to match the pattern on.


Melody is ready to go play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...