Tuesday, March 21, 2017

AG Trading Cards:Meet Samantha

This picture of Samantha giving her treasured doll, Lydia, to Nellie absolutely tugs at the heartstrings.



The Nellie in this illustration barely resembles the doll Nellie. They have the same hair length, and that is all.

The back of the card reads:
"Mrs. Ryland sent Nellie back to her family in the city because she was afraid Nellie might get sick.

Unscramble the letters to see what Mrs. Hawkins and Samantha gave to Nellie to take back to her family.
ipe
tsfriu
mha
yLiad"

Answers: Pie, fruits, ham, Lydia

I will admit I only remember Samantha giving her Lydia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll

 I finally finished Keepers Dolly Duds Sunday Stroll! I had a spot of trouble with this one. I had almost finished it, when I had some troub...