Sunday, September 30, 2018

Fox Hoodie!

I made another hoodie from the 14 inch Requiem Designs Pattern.

This time I made a fox!

When I was little, I was not afraid of monsters under the bed. Oh no.

I was afraid of a fox in the closet.


I don't think anyone could be afraid of this adorable fox!

I did make the fox because of my childhood fear. I thought it would be funny.


I worked hard to replicate the markings of a fox as best I could, like making black-tipped ears.

I think it's really cute.

She also has a tail!


And just wait, because I have more hoodies made with this pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Ruby Friends Fashion Doll Stella

 I recently bought several Red Ruby Fashion dolls due to a recent sale. I have always thought that these dolls were very pretty. The high pr...