Sunday, July 7, 2024

A Skirt for Mini Molly!

 I joined a challenge on Ravelry to sew doll clothes for the mini dolls.

It worked out perfectly. I bought this mini Molly last year. She had her original hair ribbons but was missing her skirt.

The first thing we had to make for the challenge was a skirt for the mini dolls!

I used fabric from an old pair of pants. It's a different color than Molly's original skirt, but I feel like the texture is perfect, and makes it look better than making a blue cotton skirt.

Molly says it's about time she has a skirt again!

I love these older mini dolls. Their faces are so cute, in a chipmunk-y kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: KDD Sweet Summer Days

 I need to start sewing again! I started with  Keepers Dolly Duds Sweet Summer Days. Yes, I consider it a hilarious and wonderful joke that ...