Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Pattern Review: Bunny Bear Endless Summer Sundress

 This is the second dress that I have sewn for Julie from the same fabric. 

For the first one, I used the Heritage Doll designs Wrap Top Dress pattern. 

I knew that it reminded me of Julie's Patchwork Outfit.


So I decided to sew a version that was even more similar to her original outfit by using the pattern Bunny Bear Patterns Endless Summer.

I really like this pattern! It's elegant, and the fit is perfect.

It was also very easy to sew.

Next, I want to make an all-white version of this pattern for Kavi. I think it would be cute on her.

Here are Julie and Evette modeling their "matching" dresses!


It reminds me a bit of the Beverly Cleary book Ellen Tibbits, where the moms sew dresses for their daughters from matching fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Heritage Doll Fashions Panel Dress

 I have had this pattern for years, and have been waiting for the perfect fabric.  Well, I finally went with "good enough." I was ...