Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Dolls at the Lake

 I took three dolls to the lake to get some pictures this weekend.

First up is American Girl Girl of the Year 2020.

Joss is happy to be at the lake, even if she couldn't go surfing.




Next is Ruby Red Fashion Friends Stella. She looks cute as always.




Then there is Ruby Red Create Your Dream Doll Jeanette. I just got her, as the dolls are on sale this month.

I love Jeannette's face. She has less pose-ability than other Ruby Red Fashion Friends, but that is reflected in the lower price point.

Her skin tone is a little odd. She looks very grey when she is next to other Ruby Red dolls.

It doesn't look that bad when she is on her own.

She is a little grey-ish here.
She looks fine in this picture!

Her clothes are all printed on cheap fabric, but again, I expected that from the low price point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Rapunzel

 My first Disney princess doll is Rapunzel. She may well be my last Disney princess doll as well. My favorite Disney PRINCESS is Belle, with...