Monday, July 1, 2024

Julie's Fourth of July Dress

 I found this fabric at the thrift store, and it was giving me serious 1970s vibes. It reminds me of Julie's Patchwork Outfit.

I knew that I wanted to use it to make a sundress for Julie.


I have never smocked, so I wasn't going to imitate Julie's Patchwork Outfit in that regard.

I decided to use the Heritage Doll Fashions Wrap Top Dress pattern. I thought that it would work well with this print, and it is one of my favorite patterns.

I think that the result is very cute!

I may think about whether there is a more 1970s pattern that I can use with the same fabric, but this one is still a home run!

Here is another sundress that I made in this pattern.

1 comment:

Pattern Review: Bunny Bear Endless Summer Sundress

 This is the second dress that I have sewn for Julie from the same fabric.  For the first one, I used the Heritage Doll designs Wrap Top Dre...