Sunday, September 23, 2018

2017 Secret Snarker Pictures

Ludodactylus from American Girl Collectors took some pictures with the items I made for her for the Secret Snarker Swap last year.

I love seeing other people's dolls wearing things that I made! She very kindly agreed to let me share the pictures on the blog.

Here is Kirsten's quilt:



Kirsten is wearing her shawl and Samantha is wearing her ice cream dress:



Kirsten, Sari and the quilt:



The pictures are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing, Ludodactylus!

Here is my original post about Kirsten's items, and here is my original post about Samantha's dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....