Thursday, September 27, 2018

A New Dress for Julie

I guess I am on a roll! Here is another dress for Julie from Simplicity 8575.


This dress went together very easily.

I really like Peter Pan collars, but with this exaggerated Peter Pan collar, I did not want the collar and cuffs to be white. Boring.

I am really pleased with the color of the dress and the way the fabrics match.

The flowered fabric, for all I know, is actually from the 70s. I think my mom bought it at a garage sale. It is old.

But it worked perfectly for a 70s doll dress. I think it was meant to be.


Normally, I don't even like maroon, but it is so perfect on this dress, and it goes well with Julie's eyes.


This is another great fall dress, as well as a good back to school dress, and I am really pleased with it.

The flower Julie is holding is an actual sunflower off my sunflower plant. It's so small that the scale is maybe a bit small for a sunflower for Julie. But it is adorable!

I love all of these pictures of Julie wearing this dress and holding the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Ruby Friends Fashion Doll Stella

 I recently bought several Red Ruby Fashion dolls due to a recent sale. I have always thought that these dolls were very pretty. The high pr...