Saturday, September 29, 2018

Pattern Review: Requiem Art Designs 14 Inch Hoodie


I made a Piglet hoodie!

I have always been a Winnie the Pooh fan.
It was so easy to make this pattern into Piglet.

And it is SO cute.
 What's not to love?
Here is Piglet, for comparison purposes.

This pattern was very easy to make. It has raglan sleeves, which are very easy to make and also worked perfectly for differentiating between Piglet's arms and the onsie/bathing suit that he wears.


The hoodie has a slit in the back to let the doll's hair out, which works so well.


I had to take a full body picture to show that Tipi is wearing pink shoes to match her hoodie.


Consuelo and Tipi are happy to show off their new clothes!


I really like this pattern. It was easy, and I have so many ideas for different combos to make.

It's a great piece of clothing for colder weather, and it doubles as a Halloween costume!

What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pattern Review: Keepers Dolly Duds Pretty Pilgrim

 I posted about sewing the  Keepers Dolly Duds Pilgrim Boy pattern  and turning it into a folk costume from the German city of Braunschweig....